Tuesday, January 3, 2012

They Lost The Game But They're Still Winners

John Krill: Rose Bowl PlayersWhile down at the Heisler Point Tide Pools in Laguna Beach I met two Wisconsin football players. Senior linebacker Kevin Claxton, on the left, and freshman wide receiver Isaiah Williams.

For me it was a real pleasure to meet two of the Rose Bowl players that made for one of the most exciting games I have ever seen. And I told them so.

For them it may not have helped much. After all they play to win. And it was the Rose Bowl. And it was Kevin Claxton's second Rose Bowl game.

I wish them the best and I really hope they get back to the Rose Bowl next year. Well I hope Isaiah Williams gets back. Kevin Claxton, is a senior and for him it's, hopefully, a career in the NFL.

Original contents copyright 2012 by John S. Krill and/or the bylined author. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment