Thursday, December 29, 2011

The New Year Is Upon Us

Beats me what they're looking at. Can't see a thing myself because of the Sun. Maybe someone is drowning? Well all I can say to that is good luck folks.

I talk about celebrating the New Year at LagunaBeat and I'll save you the trip. Here's what I said, kinda'.

Beacuse New Years Eve is Saturday and nobady counts Saturday as a real day means Friday IS the real News Years Eve.

Taking that a step further that makes Sunday a non-New Years Day. There is no Rose Parade on Sunday. Isn't  that proof enough that Sunday is a non-day? So that makes Monday the REAL first day of the year.

To sum up: Friday is the last day of the year and Monday is the first day of the new year.

Three days of celebrating the new year - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

And I'm still going to the Rose Parade. Taking the train all the way. That would be Monday the first day of the year.

Original contents copyright 2011 by John S. Krill and/or the bylined author. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment