Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving With Family

That's four generations of the Krill family.

For me Thanksgiving is the time in America when Family gatherings occur. It's that simple.

Get them all together and have them completely ignore you when you are trying to take the official photos of the event. Being the (Un)official photographer in the family has become so much easier since the convergence of the computer and digital camera. I've already uploaded the photos from the Thanksgiving Family gathering.

Now I have to get the word out. That's kinda' easy too what with e-mail and Facebook.

I have put all the photos at my Live.com site. This is the link to the folder with the photos.

And here is that folder embeded into this post.



You can click on either the link or image and get to the photos. Enjoy

Original contents copyright 2011 by John S. Krill and/or the by lined author. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment